Dec 31, 2018
Producer Trent takes a walk through some of the Barbell Logic
episodes that aired in 2018, including:
- Brent Carter's method-actor quality Rip impression
- Matt and Scott laying down the life advice on dating and
marriage for Chase Lindley
- Grandpa Reynolds laments the dangers of romance with his
rendition of Marty Robbins' El Paso.
- Matt's explanation of the minimum effective dose for
programming, especially for the post-novice phase of training
- Robert Santana explains how to lose the "skinny-fat" body by
training for strength with strategic phases of fat loss
- Coop from Garage Gym
Reviews offers advice on outfitting your home gym
- Dr. Sully from Greysteel
Strength talks about finding purpose in coaching after a long
career in emergency medicine
That's a wrap for 2018. See y'all next year!
Use the discount code LOGIC to save 10%
off any order of Iron Joe.
Save 5% off any order at Dominion Belts with
the discount code fahveoff.
Connect With Matt